2012年11月5日月曜日

CALL Blogging Assignment 3

  Silvia and her boyfriend are big shopper. They would just go out for walking around, and every time they ended up with some bag from shopping.
  Diego is conservative shopper. He only buy strictly what he need.


   I agree with Diego.
I cut corners to save money. Because I want to buy my favorite artist'CD.
I try to buy what I need.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Ayaneeeeeee!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I want to buy my favorite artist's CD too, but I think that you should save money more....(>θ<)

    返信削除
  2. I tnink you are compeletly right.However i will never spent money on CDs.I even don't have CD player!

    返信削除
  3. I think you are compeletly right.However i will never cost money on CDs.I even don't have a CD player!

    返信削除
  4. Hello,Ayane! :3
    I wanna buy NEWS' CDs too! I think maybe you should save money more than ever. lol

    返信削除