2012年12月3日月曜日

CALL Blogging Assignment 4

Report on CALL Research Project 1

My research topic is "dream in the future".
I have a dream in the future. So I want to know that does everyone have a dream.

Question 1:Do you have a future?
      Yes=6
      No=2
Question 2:What are your dreams for the future in early childhood?
      nurse=3
      florist=2
      scholar=1
      writer=1
      didn't decide=1
Question 3:Where do you live in the future?
       Japan=3
       Europe=2
       other=3
Question 4:Do you want to marry?
       Yes=7
       NO=1
Question 5:Where would you like to work in the future?
       Foreign country=3
       Japan=2
       other=3


Analysis of date

Looking at the date, we can see that most people think the future.

Looking at the date from questions 2, we can see that most people have a dream in early childhood.

Looking at the date from question 4, we can see that most people want to marry.
Me too!

Looking at the date from question 3 and 5, we can see that some people want to go abroad, but others want to stay in Japan.


Interpretation of date

We can see that many people make a future plan. Many people must start looking for a job after two years. I think we must think about the future in concrete while we can.

Also, we can see that some people want to go overseas to work. This shows that the global thinking is growing.




      


3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,ayane!
    I am surprised that some people would like to work in foreign country in the future.
    They are great!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!Ayane!Nice to meet you.
    My name is yuki.
    I want to go foreign country too.

    返信削除
  3. I want to travel more counties.It gonna be cool

    返信削除